Priceless Grace Ministries operates a free medical clinic in Port-au-Prince, Haiti where basic medical care is offered to individuals who are in desperate need yet can’t afford this care on their own. Our unpaid staff includes an EMT and Paramedic who work directly with the patients, as well as volunteers who assist with standard patient needs.
Educating individuals on how to take care of their health by eating the right kinds of foods and drinking ample amounts of water is one of the clinics main priorities. But, most importantly, is the sharing of the Gospel with each person who comes in seeking medical treatment because it is the Gospel that gives ultimate healing and wholeness.
There are cases when a patient’s physical needs exceed the care we’re able to offer in the clinic. In situations like these, we’ll either work to transport the patient to a local hospital or connect them with a medical team that will soon be coming into the country. Donald, pictured to the right, came to us last December with a partial foot amputation. It had been grossly chopped off and he was in dire need of wound care and surgery. God graciously found a donor for the needed surgery; and we were able to work with a medical team who acquired a prosthetic for him.
We wholeheartedly welcome medical and surgical teams to join us on the ground as we seek to care for our Haitian friends. Having these teams partner with us is invaluable as we aren’t able to meet all the needs that present themselves. Partnerships are so very important to our success in giving the medical care needed in-country.
Not only are team partnerships in-country vital to our clinics ability to offer help, but because the clinic functions solely on donations and gifts given, your help in the giving of needed supplies is extremely important to our being adequately equipped to care for patient needs.
Below is a list of supplies we try to keep on hand:
Medical Clinic Basic Needs:
- First Aid Self Adherent Cohesive Bandages. Click HERE for more information on this product.
- Visine Eye Drops
- Areta Strep A Tests. Click HERE for more information on this product.
- Fungal cream (Same thing as Athletic Foot Cream)
- Miconazole vaginal cream and suppositories
- Non adhesive dressings (Petroleum Dressings)
- MediHoney Calcium Alginate Dressings. Click HERE for more information on this product.
- MediHoney Gel Ointment. Click HERE for more information on this product.
- Vitamins for children and adults. No Gummy Vitamins please the climate is too hot for these.
- Benadryl for children and adults
- Allergy medicine
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Kerlix Bandage Rolls. Click HERE for more information on this product.
- Infant formula
- Penicillin V
- Cipro Ear Drop
- Basic Eye Drop
- Albuterol nebulizer
Print our downloadable Medical Clinic Flyer to share with your group or organization.
These items can be sent with teams coming to work in the clinic or monetary donations can be made by clicking the “Donate Now” button below. Please note “Medical Clinic” when giving.